In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quinta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (3). Once again I fell asleep with hunger


- Mother! Mother! I saw a big snake enter in the olive tree!
She looked at me and she lifted the hand to beat me. She sighed, she didn't say anything, and it dragged me home. But the other day the neighbour also told him that she saw a great snake in the olive tree, and my mother admitted him:
- My son had already spoken to myself about that but I thought that it was me to lie. And like him he only makes foolishness didn't give him attention.

They spoke any thing that I didn't understand. Following they came with coiled cloths, they set fire them fire and they put us inside of the hole, and they were to the wait with a hoe and a fork. The snake ended for leaving, but she didn't have time for anything because my mother's well-aimed hoe fell just so in her head and the neighbour with the fork did the rest of the work. Since then I never again approached the olive tree.

Until today I never got to understand. And I believe that also nobody notices because the Humanity since it exists - leaning to be this the subject number a - it was always the fight against the hunger. And no matter how developed are the hunger increases. Several personalities along the history gave great contributions to end with this scourge. Several communist parties of everyone appeared in her propaganda, that the hunger would end forever and us we believed and for that the we helped take it the power.

With happiness until we offered our life, because finally we would be freed forever of the poverty, and we would reign in an eternal paradise. It is the same conversation of the religions. It is for that that I always affirm that between a political party and the religion, difference doesn't exist none. Both promise us the paradise.

For that we would have to conquer the production means. Those means would be then to our disposal forever, due to the labour alliance and farmer. But the detention of the production means in the workers' hands failed, because the engineers and intellectuals were considered enemies of the working class, and without these the system collapsed entirely, a great poverty, a great hunger that continues until today occurring then.

Then with the liberalism and the neoliberalism of the economy and the globalisation, the great corporations join in only one for us to command the world and again the coming of our slavery. He seems to be always like this the Humanity's History. In the bottom we will end for depending on only one person that will end for governing everyone and the hunger will increase more and more. But I think all this is due to the division of the world in continents. Continents should not exist in the division of the world, but just one. Anyway the ideologies help to destroy the people's life.

Once again I fell asleep with hunger. I woke up due to a great thunderstorm whose intense lightning’s illuminated the interior of the house and the thunders made everything to shake.

Somebody knocks on the door with force. As it was full of fear, more I was still because in the deserted place where we lived, and with the intense rain, it could only be maybe a terror. My mother got up and she went to open the door before my terror of who would be. It could only be a monster. That relief… he was my maternal grandmother that she entered soaked:

Image: http://tramagal-geocaching.blogspot.com/2009/10/festas-do-15-de-agosto-de-1954.html


Sem comentários: