In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quarta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (2). With my infantile five years my mother ordered to buy me matches


Chapter I
To shine

Tramagal, Portugal, 1954.

When in children, we lived in a world of fairies, dwarfs, in the magic of another dimension. For the coexistence with these actos, the adults are always close of us because they believe that we don't have the notion of what do. And when them she move away the tragedies of our irrationality that were able to easily appear be avoided.

With my infantile five years my mother ordered to buy me matches in the close grocery store. In the return, and already close of my house there was a hedge with considerable vegetation volume dries that delimited a farmer's of vast lands property. He gave me to diffuse in the matches and to set fire to the vegetation to see how it was, but with the care of turning off the fires as soon as earned a living. I caught him fire for two or three times and I got to turn off the fires. Then I tried to see him more time to burn. The fires ballasted, I tried to turn off them, but suddenly vein stronger wind and the kingdom of the fires was revealed with great intensity.

The fire lost control. I fled with high panic and I came before my mother with angel's air. To shake of fear I gave him the matches. But already if it felt the smell very well the burned. My mother looked at me suspicious at the same time that she observed the matchbox where easily it was noticed that she had been used. Quickly she understood. However the fires approached our house, and some people with buckets of water and other occasion equipments were afflicted, they struggled against the fire.

With a lot of work they got finally to extinguish the fires. Never nobody got to know the reason of the mystery of the fire, because my mother kept silent. I feared that she would kill me of blow but not. It was limited to look for me during a time that I never again thought to end, and I noticed that she was very concerned, maybe to think that yours first son didn't beat well of the head.

In a considerable area of next to land our house, my mother cultivated green bean. I helped him in the watering maintaining the channels of the water always clean, free from obstacles so that when it spilled water, she circulated freely and it fed, the arrived the whole planting. And the green plantation of beans grew, he grew very fast. As there was not anybody to play with me, it passed great part of the time in which was already a small forest full of green gnomes for me. Until that I had an idea.

I decided to pull all of the green beans and to hide them. Not without before to undo them in small mouthfuls. For that I opened some holes in the earth and in her I buried everything. He would do like this with that my mother discovered that mystery would be that. As it is that the green beans had missing person mysteriously. My mother surprised me because very fast she unmasked the cabal. Without at least to investigate was me what went, it went to look for a slipper barbarously of those of wood and she beat me. He was not the neighbour to help me; I think my body would be well kneaded. And she insisted, warranty:
- I kill him! I kill him! We were without food. That cursed son destroyed everything, including the part that it was also to sell.

For the yes for the no, my only neighbour found for well to take me to her house and for there to be until that my mother if she resigned, if she tranquilized.
The following day my mother rescued me and she took me for his shelter. The state of siege had finished and almost everything returned to the normality. Some days later it proceeded calm in the safety of one of my mother's hands, when I saw a big snake enter in the hole of a great, old and meditative olive tree that lived to scarce meters front to the door of our house.

Image: http://tramagal-geocaching.blogspot.com/2009/10/festas-do-15-de-agosto-de-1954.html


Sem comentários: