In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

sexta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (4). It is that the things are going revolutionizing until the pressure to break out with the kettle.


- I swallow this food for you, they should be starved!
- Thank you my mother.
My mother called me to eat. The food was green collard greens cut to the pieces cooked with maize flour. I ate until not being able to more. I felt very happy for being of full belly, and for having a grandmother that didn't let to happen hunger.

My father was a travelling salesman; it travelled Portugal from one end to the other. He transported samples of rope-yard goods. He tried to obtain orders for her boss. He moved in a motorized until that he had an accident of which suffered several excoriations. As the boss didn't pay him - and then our hunger - we lived in poverty. It never received any compensation for the accident.

My father not decided more to travel… and he returned home without cash. Onlooker is to notice that these injustices still continue or until they were exacerbated. Today it continues vulgar the politics of not paying to the workers with the discreet support or not of governments that obtain very substantial gifts of the patronage and organized in brotherhoods of the evil. Governments where live to the free, covered in democratic regimes that are authentic criminals. Until the free press they get to silence. He doesn't give like this. It is that the things are going revolutionizing until the pressure to break out with the kettle. There is still a long walk to travel to the reunion of the roads of the Freedom.

My father almost arrived as a stranger for me due to their long absences. Since then where he went I accompanied him always. After counting the incident, sudden change because it passed to my mother, of which I didn't understand anything, he just wanted to be to her side. Everything the more he was not interested.
The other day I went with my father and two friends from him to the fishing of the eels in the river Tejo. We were hits many, and when we arrived the house my mother fried some and I liked. They were very tasty.

Then the hunger came again. My mother took me for a small stream more known by the small stream of the Caldeirão, where habitually she went once in a while with the accumulated clothes to wash. The way was distant and while she washed me the time started to investigate the margins of the small stream. He made some walks and in a place of deeper waters many fish, some of appreciable size swimed.

It was several minutes to observe them and it tried to pick them with the hands, but fast I discovered that they slipped easily. Then I had an idea. I caught in some stones and when the larger fish if they approximated of the surface, with a lot of force he threw them a stone… and I got to pick three. When I returned and I showed to my mother that brought, she didn't want to believe.

The other day in the morning she told me that my father before leaving ate an and the other ones two were for us. My mother admitted me that my father was surprised with my fact and that until it commented on with their friends. Full of pride my father took me to the presence of yours circulate of friendships and he told them:
- It never again rains!
To the that they corroborated:
- Yes, it never again rains!
I felt a small hero.

Image: Tramagal greets you
http://tramagal-geocaching.blogspot.com/2009/10/festas-do-15-de-agosto-de-1954.html



Sem comentários: