In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

terça-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (11). I Thought he should watch a cowboys film, of those that promised a lot of beating with the Indians


My father went to ask him even satisfactions, and for between excuses and promises of friendship they ended to drink some glasses, and the bricklayers to swear her that they would treat me with the due respect. The wage was I paid a week and it already won something considerable. When it received gave everything to my mother. She felt some amount that was already permitted certain independence. It was also her that bought my clothes. She went like this already to the movies, it played soccer of puppets of iron in the fairs, he drunk gaseous… and I began to smoke. Some girls already launched me lewd glances, but he never committed for shyness. My mother told me that the money that won already gave for the house bread, because children were eight, and I was the oldest.

In one Saturday after receiving my wage, I thought he should watch a cowboy’s film, of those that promised a lot of beating with the Indians, as the propaganda posters stuck. The film has faith that if it entitled Ambush of the Danger, and it finished with a lot of money to be thrown to the air, and the hero while he kissed his lover, he said: "You and I are going for Sonora."
Clear, full of money that until he gave to spread for the air.

There was an except. It is that after the film had to pass for a lane about of the midnight, flanked by high stone walls, and to the circular any one would be arrested easy of attackers that had already ambushed some victims according to information. Fearless I moved for among the night, not without before to have put the money in the shoes, and prepared a penknife of very sharp tip for the one that of that and it came.

As a great adventurer moved forward. To frighten the fear it whistled during the way trying to convince that if they assaulted would kill me who he wants that it went that it attacked me. When I reached the end of the lane didn't want to believe, it was saved.
I gave the money to my mother and I told him everything that happened, and as it was already very late went to lie down.

Once again we changed house. I don't remember the name of the place; it was there for the sides of Loures. I remember that the house had three floors. He was in the high of a hill and when it rained was complicated to leave or to enter. Mud on the whole side dragged by the waters due to the constructions that were to be made, and the awake lands of her long silence were freed and then they let him down the street to drag for the.

I ended for knowing Ludovino that later proposed me if I wanted go work in a family atmosphere, because he will leave for her birthplace, and her boss asked him to arrange somebody of trust to be honest and worker. We combined and the other day there went with him to come. I went accepts. The work place located in the street Mary to the Angels, and it was served by the net of electric’s of Lisbon. He was in a fifth floor of a building.

My work was to manufacture hangers, irons supports of starching and springs for the clothes. There was a craft gadget in mounted wood in the kitchen. A wire roll was hung and in the extremity that crawled by hand, there was a mark where with a sweet orange the wire roll was cut in pieces, that later received tubes of plastic boiled previously to they soften enough for they be put in the cut wires to the measure.

Sem comentários: