In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

segunda-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (6). I Thought that the pine trees spoke amongst themselves


In one afternoon I decided to venture for the forest of pine trees. I walked, I walked the more than I was able to and I didn't get to reach the end. I thought that the forest was endless. I saw white small plants with a parasol, surrounded of moss and other grey ones. I picked some that later gave to my mother. She scared me:
- You are not hit more those plants nor eat them, because some are poisonous… they call themselves mushrooms. The ones that are to eat are the whites, but even so some are poisonous. These here are good to eat bragged or cooked, but when you will be hit plus, you have to show me.
Continuing, I learned how to distinguish the ones that were good to eat, until that I gorged and I was nauseous. There were also many asparagus that bragged were delicious.

Of course the only place where could have fun was at the forest of pine trees. I decided to venture for her deeper one without stopping. I walked until feeling tired again, until hearing the wind howl in their branches, until feeling him that never before tried, and I thought that the pine trees spoke amongst themselves. They seemed human voices murmur her that there was a stranger in her breast. I began to feel fear, to want to flee fearing that it was lost in another world.

I distinguished more for there a very dark place, and I thought to hear human voices. I thought that after all was not alone. They should be hard-working that took care of the forest. I approached and I saw a small glade with very intense light. I saw a gentleman of advanced age sat down in a chair and to his circuit that they seemed to be surrounded angels of stars. Taken of great panic I began a great return rush the house. I didn't count anything to my mother nor my grandmother. On that night I slept badly, loaded of nightmares, with a lot of fear.

In the morning when waking up I decided that for the afternoon would go to the same place to see with more detail the than it would be that. I was late, it was already almost end in the afternoon, the sky threatened rain, but even so I went. Almost to the darkness to arrive it came suddenly, of the sky a great shower, and the rays that accompanied tumbled illuminated it everything to my circuit. They made the pine trees and the vegetation seem horrendous creatures that moved, as wanting to hold on to. Already soaked to the bones I saw the such glade. The same intense light stayed and the scenery also. I got to hide under the vegetation, which for besides observing without being seen, it also helped me to protect of the rain.

There it was the same surrounded senior gentleman that they seemed to be angels. All had halos to the turn of the heads, light circles hovered them, stars of very intense light arose and they went down, and when they were about to play the soil changed in people same to the ones that road in some pictures, and that they said be me angels. Suddenly everything darkened. I thought that it went for my cause. Panicky I thought that they discovered the place where was. I only had a thought, to flee. Helped by the rays of the thunderstorm that illuminated the scene once in a while, I fled very fast, the as the legs allowed me. He was already very dark due to the progress of the night.

Image: http://tramagal.blogspot.com/



Sem comentários: