In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

terça-feira, 2 de março de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (17). The one that would be the largest factory of beers in Vialonga, the Central Society of Beers.


I moved for a company that paid better. They had a gigantic work and they walked in pursuit of specialized workers. They sent me for the one that would be the largest factory of beers in Vialonga, the Central Society of Beers. There was a period for her conclusion, and to the entrance stuck in a sign were the days that remained. One worked in the daytime and at night, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.

They made responsible me for the installation of the illumination of the drawing room, and also for the installation of the internal telephones of the administrative cabinets. When it didn't take food, and as somebody had the idea of improvising a big hut that it served almost unpalatable fried fish in mouthfuls of paper of the cement sacks, the wine didn't lack, and there he ate lunch and he escaped. When the work finished her proprietor received commander's medal.

A friend told me that they were to build several buildings close of Red-haired Cable and they paid well. I accepted the proposal and with an apprentice it installed plastic tubes in the furrows open of the walls. I verified that my work was slower than the one of my friends, and the person in charge criticized me. I went to observe as they worked, especially the such that they said to be the fastest of all. Alarmed, I saw that it was not work well done, because the tubes were put of any way, with very tight curves where later the threads would pass with difficulty. And the unions put in the tubes didn't respect the rules.

Or they were very wide, or remains of wider tube with rests than they would allow the humidity infiltration or water later, and creating fires. What was necessary was to finish the work of any way, and I was negligent a little. I remembered that the masters that taught me the profession were very demanding in the perfection, and here that didn't have any value.

The boss told me that it was urgent to extend a cable in a residence in the Campo Pequeno and that it would be work for little time. He gave me the home and the other day in the morning there was for to make the service. The customer explained to me the work that should be done, but if only didn't extend a cable, he was work for the whole house, and he included a revision to the installation. It went taking note of the necessary materials, and the customer constantly altered their concerns, he didn't know what wanted, and the time went passing.

He appears the boss. After a good morning, he asks me if the work was already finished. He wanted to answer him, but I didn't get. I took a rain of long words, I wanted to explain but he didn't leave me, and the voice tone became unbearable, I answered him simply:
- Look goes to the shit!!!

I diffused in my tools, and discouraged went to sit down in an of the existent banks in the Campo Pequeno. I lit a cigarette, and I was long time to meditate how my life would be to proceed, therefore that the military service approached, and criminal act already nobody used workers in these conditions. My unemployed condition met casually.

Image: Here they became full cans with the beer Sagres Zer0%
http://www.cervejasdomundo.com/Central_de_Cervejas.htm


Sem comentários: