In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

sábado, 27 de março de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (38). He just intended to study. To read a lot and with that to satisfy my constant doubts. He felt very happy with that.


He was already completely re-established, and some friends that visited told me to me that I had luck, because I got sick at the end of the specialty. Otherwise he would have that to repeat. In fact that it was also my fear. As there was a nurse that facilitated us the life to I change of a tip, he pleased to drink beer, that here was the Super Bock, and that could affirm was the national beer of Oporto. I also asked for a meat sandwich. When the order arrived, after to eat and to drink I felt as new. Impatiently it waited the day of the exit, what ended for happening. In the regiment, they informed me of the last events. Inside of few days it would finish the specialty. After that it would be sent to another place. However the mobilization order came. My destiny would be Angola. But before it would be part of a company that was already to form in Santa Margarida.

That irony of the destiny, Santa Margarida was close of Tramagal. Before, I was the careful of informing Belita for letter. Seemingly it showed satisfaction, but I maintained my reservations. In spite of everything she was my cousin. It would be said that the proximity was to say good-bye of her. The other irony was Mota for Mozambique, Quitério for to Guinea and me for Angola. Will it be that PIDE knew about our relationship and did he send each one to a distant place so that we could not be together? Or was it just mere coincidence? I will never know it.

Plus fifteen days of field to live in camping tents for us to prepare ourselves - as they said - for the war in Angola. I said goodbye to Belita and of her boyfriend that informed of our relationship he didn't leave Belita only one moment. He avoided to speak with me. In my aunt's presence, during one moment in that we were alone, she got the attention of Belita saying that it didn't like anything him, and that she preferred me. That would not give a lot of attention to that man because it was very wicked.

Finished the farewells, the ship Vera Cruz was already moored to our wait, for one more trip heading for Angola. They promoted me to first-corporal radio telegraph operator due to the punctuation of the final tests. Before, I went to the Cais of Sodré, and I bought a great amount of small and big snails, oregos, and a shrimp box that I cooked for all, as being the final farewell. My father and my mother insisted on going aboard. I refused and I explained to them that that would become sad a lot. Of facto, when Vera Cruz slowly began the manoeuvres to free and to find more space to navigate, a crowd in the main rail greeted with white handkerchiefs agitating them with the hands, in what they were rewarded in earth. This made to remember the codfishes that they left in the task of the fishing of the cod.

He knew after the destiny in Angola was São Salvador of Congo. But it was not true. Because of safety, when if it questioned our destiny the answer was that. I admit that he would like to see my parents in earth. I didn't resist and the tears came me to the eyes. Will it be that I will never again see them? A great sadness took possession of me. When he see my homelike house? My siblings and sisters? My friends? Finally, everything abandoned for the force of the circumstances. Until when? But what badly did do? He just intended to study. To read a lot and with that to satisfy my constant doubts. He felt very happy with that. It is where went books didn't exist.

Sem comentários: