In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

terça-feira, 23 de março de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (35). I Found joke and he said for me same that it would not get to hypnotize me.


An Azorean, that I never got to know reason, it didn't like anything me. No matter how much it tried his friendship, he looked at me always with hate and contempt. I began to think that it didn't beat well of the head. After finishing a guard he approached me, it pointed me the weapon and he told me that will kill myself. Of course took the thing for the game. But he insisted, and it put a bullet in the camera. I saw her finger press the trigger lightly, and while he approached him, also he stood back. I convinced myself that will shoot. Then it stopped, he landed the weapon and he stood back. They told me to do complaint of him because it was a dangerous type. I didn't make it, because that would destroy her life forever. But since then I was always with him under eye. Neves suggested that he was follower of the Priest, and that he hated me due to the critics that I did to the religion. Neves put her left hand on my right shoulder and she revealed me:
- Tomorrow I will bring you a good book!

He lived in the vicinity of the regiment and due to that he always walked with books that he brought of her house. Anyway it carried always one that read in the available moments. The book that brought was me very bulky, the History Western Philosophy by Bertrand Russell’s. He didn't know if he would have time for reading. I took advantage of the nights when we left the regiment. As the door of weapons contained at one in the morning, who if it distracted was in the street. He happened with some.
It was in Arcádia with the heavy volume to the closing. He didn't sleep enough. Sometimes in the classes he fell asleep to write the Morse. He woke up afraid and he saw risks in the paper leaf. Even so I got to read the bulky book.

When the corporal Silva was absent left one of us to drive it the class that passed the air base. We made paper airplanes, we threw them for the space and there they went them to fly her. It was always somebody to watch for we be not surprised. One day somebody forgot to watch or he did on purpose. Suddenly the corporal Silva appears and he sees the space of the flooded of airplanes room of classes. We were all in panic awaiting the worst:
- It is the last time that I inform you, of the close will be all lost. I don't also want to annoy me because I am almost in the readiness. Starting from tomorrow you are more lost still, because I will be absent some days. I will be substituted by our applicant and I inform them that to the low thing he gives them soon a lost.
We were very apprehensive because the applicant treated us with contempt.

We had a friend that was hypnotist. He got to convince the applicant to do a session of hypnotism. I thought that it was one more of those charlatans of fairs. But the right is that first it put one of us to meow her, other to bark, and still other to imitate a pig. The attendance laughed a lot with this show. I found joke and he said for me same that it would not get to hypnotize me. I offered as one more volunteer. After a great effort the man didn't get and it gave up, being excused that it didn't get with this. And he asked me reason: I answered him that he just had salary to my brain that my willpower was superior to the one of him.

Image: http://www.biblio.com/History_of_Western_Philosophy-by-Bertrand_Russell_-_10429387.html


Sem comentários: