In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

sábado, 20 de março de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (33). Later we rested and some made a thing that left me hispid.


At night during dinner, my mother made me company, we were alone. The rest of the family walked somewhere thereabout. She probes me:
- Do you still continue to write to Belita?
The question picked me unaware, I grew weak, he wanted to explode in words, but I controlled.
- Yes mother, once in a while.
Actually the correspondence was scarce, because I had devoted myself to the apathy.
- My care son, that people is very dangerous. She already arranged other, one of Tramagal that has some properties and it should be for that. Don't call more the that people. They are people that don't interest you. They will only do you badly... she came here and it took all of the letters that she wrote you.

I breathed bottom and I exploded in silence. Suddenly I felt like to go immediately to Tramagal and to undo it in mouthfuls. He ends without understanding, and with the help of the traumas of the troop, I began in the discovery that is difficult to live together and to trust the people. I never imagined that Belita made me a thing of these. It costs me to understand as the people change like this suddenly. Starting from here my sadness still increased more. He loved her of truth. The women are skilled in giving us the turn. Finally, my mother increased that my aunt was very displeased with that. And that Belita later would be sorry. I decided to forget the episode. I thought with sorrow that after all Belita didn't pass of a vulgar prostitute. It is not like this that it is changed of person suddenly.

My mother got up and she went to the kitchen. She brought a plate with big and fleshy black grapes. She knew that I liked these grapes a lot. While he delighted to eat berry after berry, she remembered something:
- These grapes remind me when it was new.
- Reason mother?
- We went in ranches to work in the he is hit of the grapes. Then we rested and some made a thing that left me hispid.
- What thing mother?
- They lifted one of them in the air.
- Mother is to play with me, I don't believe in that.
- It is true my son… I don't know as they made that.
- Mother, is that called levitation… but as it is that they got?
- They said some words and she were stopped in the air.
- What words were those mother?
- I don't remember, I am still today afraid when I think about that.

Inside of some days it would be in Santa Apolónia, for one longer trip. The convoy would take me to the city of Porto to remove the specialty.

Good. I think that the tests technical psico that I did gave their results. In the Regiment of Transmissions of Engineering in Porto, concretely in the place of Arca de Água they awaited me nine months of specialty as radio telegrapher. A long clear time, for who saw the youth's time to drain more and more. Therefore to the entrance the asphalt stop appeared. To the left they were the practical classes with the radios. To the right, the sergeant and officer on duty. Arising what seemed a small mountain, we had the Morse classes, and above the dining hall. In the rears there was a flanked alley of gardens. Her aspect was not pleasant due to works of I restore that they made in the facilities.

Sem comentários: