In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

sexta-feira, 26 de março de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (37). That the war was lost, it was only to see what was to happen in Guinea.


In the last practical classes with the radios, the first-sergeant taught us to remove the moustaches of the whistle of the sound to obtain a good syntony. In the barracks, Neves told me in secret that if she prepared to flee. He would not go alone, other they would accompany him. He would go to the exile. He invited me also for accompanying in the escape. That the war was lost, it was only to see what was to happen in Guinea. And how we were antifascist, our duty was to defend the people of the colonies, and not to combat against them. I told him the reasons because it would not go. I explained to him that Quitério had me statement. He made me to promise that he would keep secret, and he asked for me my home for later to write me. In little time we would be mobilized to combat the patriots of the colonies, and there it would be already very far away. Few days later he didn't appear more. Some informed ones commented on: "One more than he fled."

One more friend than he would never again see. His escape was consummated. Again I felt alone and melancholic. I saw that it would be always like this during the rest of my life.
Again I was attacked by the chronic bronchitis. There are several months that such it didn't happen me. The disease was owed to the electrician profession, because of the constant powder that accompanied me, when he had to enlarge the passages of the walls of bricks to put the plastic tubes. The atmosphere that it surrounded was me always very saturated of powder. I arrived at the point of just after one month, infect me again. The doctor told me to do operation to the bronchitis in the Hospital of the Work. Everything was prepared for that. I almost waited four hours in the hospital and nobody called. I waited for one more mouthfuls. I abandoned the place. I think still today should be to my wait.

I got to get well for own means. One of them went to abandon the powder atmospheres exactly. But even so I fell again. Three days ago knocked down in the bed of the barracks, the ear hurt me. To chew or to swallow what wants that it went provoked me strong pains. He neither got to eat nor to drink. They already had statement to the applicant that happened with me. He didn't make any decision. I thought that due to the previous events would let to die. Before my friends' pressure he came to see me. He sent me for the infirmary. There, they verified that my health condition deserved internment. They sent me for the Military Hospital of Oporto where I was interned. Due to my aspect they asked me because alone reason now had arrived. To speak was painful. But for the yes for the no, I preferred to keep silence due to the reprisals that the applicant would exercise on me.

I stayed there about two weeks. The atmosphere was militarized, evident. He could not leave the place where was. The only for pleasure that had was to look for the window and to see the yard that there was in front. Unhappily he didn't have anybody with whom talks. As always the habitual conversations were always on football. I admit that I never wasted time with things football players. I always considered, and I consider that it is a pure waste of time. But it is necessary for the governments to entertain their people and they divert them the attention of the immense problems that a country has. After all it is good to remember that the soccer is a business empire. It is necessary to brutalize the populations. It is the more football, better.

Image: murodoclassicrock.wordpress.com/2010/01/12/


Sem comentários: