In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quarta-feira, 17 de março de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (30). But what badly did do me for us to send me, far away from my house for here?




The only friend with whom got to maintain some relationship was Dário, but he didn't get to deepen the conversations due to their limitations. It introduced me a neighbour of her birthplace. I was curious, because it found difficult two neighbours to be incorporate in the same unit. They were of a distressing rivalry. The time started to say one of the other badly. When I felt bill was already confident of both. The time passed in that and I ended for arriving to the point of no longer could support. It avoided them with a lot of cost. But in such a closed atmosphere in that we were forced to the conviviality, it constituted an unbearable exercise. My mind suffered with such disturbance.

To change ideas I sometimes tried to approach of some officer. But I gave up. An officer was prohibited to maintain relationship with a recruit. In the tavern there was not television. Books, magazines, library was unthinkable. The fundamental was to maintain the soldiery in the ignorance, in the brutalization. In some end-of-week when he felt bill was alone. All came out. He tried to pick trace bar asking my companions an available place there was been for Lisbon. But no, everywhere were busy. Others went to the highway, they tried trace bar and they got. He didn't have patience for that. He tried to adapt the this new life that they imposed me. But no matter how much it tried didn't get.

It went to the tavern and he bought a sandwich with some smoked sausage slices. The bread was well made and the very tasty, better smoked sausage than in Lisbon. He accompanied with a orangeade one and while he ate meditated in my mother, in my father, in my siblings. Oh! How many longings of Frederico's Coffee, of Mota, of Quitério. It is then a great sadness invaded me, without anybody to talk. As the torpor filled my heart, it felt great revolt, and he thought: But what badly did do me for us to send me, far away from my house for here? What did have me to see with the adventures of you of the war? When would it finish this nightmare? How long more it would delay this dream? But the one what do I be here to do!? And Belita… so much time without to see. Will it be that she would see her more? Some tears began to flood my face.

- He looks, they ordered to be formed for us to make the tests technical psico. - It informed me Dário.
They were a series of questions written to which I answered in agreement with my knowledge. Personally I thought that they would not give them any value.

- It is tomorrow will have real shot. - It informed Dário once again.
Before my incorporation, a second lieutenant that finished the military service, he gave me two books of the course, With-course of Officials Militiaman in Mafra. One was entitled, Technique of the Shot, and the other instructed on to guerrilla and against-guerrilla. On this, I gave him little attention, because it was already familiarized with the theme due to the readings that he did about the war of Jean Lartéguy's Vietname. I paid attention to the of the shot, especially in the chapter, as to accomplish a good shot. The weapon should be very fixed in the shoulder. The rest of the trigger is removed. The breathing is suspended and the objective is aimed at. If the weapon is in conditions the shot will be well-aimed. It was as soon as proceeded when it arrived my time in the shot career. The objective was reached properly.
- At least you are going to special shooter. - It guaranteed me Dário.

Image: http://www.decitre.fr/gi/58/9782258064058FS.gif


Sem comentários: