In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quinta-feira, 18 de março de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (31). There is Already a long time in foot feared that my body would not tolerate much more.


One of the difficult trainings and that me more he feared, it was the cut-bush of ten kilometres. A race that seemed not to have end. In spite of being in good form physics, they noticed me that the smokers, what was my case, they would not tolerate. Of facto, past little time the legs refused to continue. I and more some were already quite late. We left of seeing the ones that went in front. The second lieutenant Abreu ran the race in the front platoon with more some few that stayed isolated. Those, before they be recruits practiced athletics in some sport clubs, and the second lieutenant Abreu admitted that it didn't tolerate them. He retreated, he approached us and he screamed us:
- They don't pass of some great shit! They won't survive in the bushes of the overseas territories when they be mobilized!
It ordered to stop the race and he gave voice of resting. It was quite so that I waited. That great relief.

Then it came the week of field. We camped in a vast field full of eucalyptuses. To the bottom he had a river. As he needed the time to pass, he made long investigation protest marches along the margin. This did me well, because for long moments he forgot where it was. When he returned to the reality, near my companions he thought: He leaves me there go stand these stupidities. That orders will come to proceed, always in the obedience of unexpected orders.

The cold began to press. They ignited bonfires where we became warm. We slept in groups of three in the tents. We joined our blankets for us to be hotter, but that was not enough because every day that passed the cold increased. It cost me to understand the reason of this torment, because in the colonies it was to the opposite. Heat didn't lack them.
The onlooker is that a prejudice appeared. Who if he lied down in the middle of the other ones two homosexual was considered. I thought as soon as these types are really foolish, and to smile I decided to take advantage the idea. I lied down in the middle and I didn't pass more cold, because it received the heat of the two bodies that they heated up me. He didn't want to know them to think what wanted.

I remembered a thing that Quitério had told me when it was in the sergeants militiamen's course in Tavira. I called Dário:
- Do Dário, want to hear this?!
- It counts there.
- It seems anecdote but it is not. I don't remember well if he was officer Robles Monteiro, or Esteves Pinto. Good, it belonged one to them. When he will assist the telephone, that it was in the reverse-pity-ground, it jumped of the second floor.
- Big crazy!
- And they were famous for the damages that did in the overseas territories. In the war it exists of everything. It is for that that he calls himself war.
It is heard a voice:
- We are going to form, we leave, it ended the week of field!
- At last, it seems that this never again ended! - I let off steam.

The day of the flag oath approached. After that, some of us would be chosen to remove a specialty. Concerned, I saw myself with special shooter's specialty. As he would already leave old of the troop, at least that they gave me a specialty that later would take advantage to arrange job in the civilian life.

In the stop it was a cold of splitting. All formed for the flag oath. There is already a long time in foot feared that my body would not tolerate much more. I was without understanding what intended. Would it serialize that they wanted to kill us of this sorts things out? And a fainting happened. Then other, and more other. I thought that if we will die, then it would be preferable we riot us.
That relief, finally the ceremony ended. To follow our destiny it would be the station of the return convoy the house, where we would be some days.

Image: Ciy of Castelo Branco

Sem comentários: