In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

domingo, 7 de março de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (22). The worst appeared when I asked them what was entropy.


Embarrassed I apologized him and I thanked the pieces of advice. However he asked Quitério if he already had, Human Phenomenon of Pierre Teilhard of Chardin, because it was very interested in knowing her personality. I was very attentive to the conversation and he said that he would also like of reading. General laughter. And Zé Luís: To "read that book?!! If we didn't understand him the more you." Then I insisted with Quitério the alone ones that he would also like of reading. But only after them. It was like this.

To understand the book I had to write other. Besides the dictionary he also wrote down what they went explaining to me. The worst appeared when I asked them what was entropy. Zé Júlio, that hardly spoke, told me to go to the Technical Superior Institute, that there he has a book, purchases and later you are to notice. It is that none of them knew how to explain to me what was.
Suddenly they nicknamed me of Zé Crazy, all. I felt very depressed. It is not easy to leave the atmosphere of the ignorance, especially where it governs the superstition of the Church. They make to believe us that devils exist on the whole side, when actually the true devil is the Church.

Luís appeared and he called me the alone ones. I distrusted that it was to nail me some departure. He told me that it was with her father's car and that will eat a small one there for the sides of the Tip. Suspicious, there I went. We arrived. While I was to the wait in the car saw that it was true. Luís came accompanied of a girl that should have among sixteen to eighteen years. Hair badly hairdo, the skirt crumpled, full breasts, that the lack of two buttons of the blouse let to appear them to the window of the pleasures. They entered in the car.

The body was pleasant, and if well care and with appropriate costume she would show the fullness of his beauty, but even so she gave for to notice hidden in the rags that it dressed. I think she was a prostitute that lived at the huts. But no, it was not. Of facto she was a poor woman that lived in the cottages, but she was not a prostitute. She liked Luís a lot. He drove a little and it stopped the car. We left and we went to a land of closed vegetation. Luís was with her while I awaited. Passed some moments heard low wailings, later higher.
- Oh Dear! Oh loved!
Minutes later I heard him say:
- He hopes there will speak to my friend.
It blinked my eye and he made me sign. I moved forward but she refused my presence. I tried to caress her breasts; she held my hands with force:
- No, I don't want!
- Wanted let’s to suck me the mammas.
- No, I don't want. I am not any prostitute... she calls Luís!
Luís heard the conversation and he approached:
- Daughter, taste a lot of you, he understands… he makes the way to my friend. We came from a distance as you know, and there in the Olivais-Sul there is a very big crisis of women. There are not them, do you understand?!
- It is well accept… but I make this for you!
The handkerchief with that she was has just cleaned the womb still wet, humid of Luís' joy she left him of side. She was without bra. I caught in the two breasts at the same time, and one after other sucked them with force. She said that they were already stiff. I caressed her the vagina and the clitoris. To moan she said me to move more slowly because it was her to hurt. I penetrated her sweetly and later in an endless impulse I ended in a final cast of oppressed milk, I free with a sigh of great satisfaction.

Image: Cosmos - a process of convergence and divergence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Teilhard_de_Chardin


Sem comentários: