In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

domingo, 14 de março de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (28). In Frederico, Quitério said good-bye. It had been mobilized for to Guinea.


To São it interrupted him and she admitted:
- My love, don't speak now about those things because my heart faint.
- Yes it is true. The women are conservative by nature. I don't understand because it is that the governments don't put them in the power. I think the world would be much better if they governed us. But in spite of everything, our largest mistake was terms been out of Second World War. We should have participated in her, it was a mistake our neutrality. Proudly alone in the hopeless destruction of our day by day and of our future. Breaking the remains of our ancestors' mirror.

It maintained regular correspondence with Belita and we already made love promises. The letters that we sent each other were revealed burning. When the press announced that it rained a lot and that Tramagal was affected, he worried immense and he wrote him immediately. He asked him as it was the situation. She answered me invariably that Tramagal was at the same ranch. That the convoy didn't circulate because trees fell in the road, and that also some collapses of lands worsened more the situation.

My father bought an old Citroen. He, my mother and I went from trip to Tramagal. We will visit the earth where I was born. When we arrived and after the habitual executions, my aunt blinked me an eye accomplice, and she sent for Belita that was somewhere in the roundness. She already knew about our courtship.
When it arrived awaited that it was alone, I threw myself to her and I kissed her a lot. I took advantage and I touched her breasts. She felt embarrassed and it lowered the head. Then it was leaned me during one moment, but always in the fear that they saw us. Then we went around. The curious neighbourhood woke up in the doors and windows to see us. And sarcastic Belita:
- That great gossip will leave today and next days. Disdain for what say!
It was still typical atmosphere of a village, in spite of Tramagal to be a civil parish. When we were alone took advantage always to caress him the body. She sighed and it felt pleasure desires.

My father called me for us to prove a drink made by pouring water on the husks of grapes, that said to be even in the point. He brought preserve cans with freckles fish in spicy sauce. He liked a lot. It was a good dainty and the spicy increased the desire to drink. It was a delicious drink made by pouring water on the husks of grapes. When I drank too much began to speak a lot. He felt a happiness finds strange. And my father:
- It never again rains!

He arrived the hour of the departure. He said goodbye to Belita with having corresponded love promises. My father had already carried the car with potatoes and more some products of Tramagal. The car went very loaded, but my father drove with very care, didn't like speeds.

In Frederico, Quitério said good-bye. It had been mobilized for to Guinea. But it tranquilized us saying that due to limping would be in Bissau as non-commissioned officer amanuensis. To follow Mota it would go to Mozambique. I saw the shifts of military incorporation pass one after other, and they didn't call me. He thought for times that one had forgotten of me. My father worried about my future and it increased:
- My son will leave the old troop. They are to disgrace him the life. What will make a man already old when to leave the troop?!

And in the last shift of the year there they called me. I went to the military inspection. They ordered to undress, they weighed me, they measured me the height, they removed me pictures and they injected me the famous horse injection. Only past more some time would know where he would make the recruit.
He would never again see my dear friends, Mota and Quitério. All our projects were postponed forever. We could have fled to Sweden as many did, but Quitério didn't agree. He told us that it was better go for we know the reality in the land, and we be like this in conditions of speaking with cause knowledge. I don't eat those political ones that spoke a lot there about the overseas territories without never have state.

Image: Tramagal. http://tramagal.blogspot.com/

Sem comentários: