In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

sexta-feira, 19 de março de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (32). Without Quitério and Mota didn't see any interest in staying in Frederico.


The convoy arrived. We embarked and Dário tranquilized me that will seek a compartment with heating. While it awaited, it appeared hurried so that we went ready because only some compartments had heating, and the trip was very long. I followed him, and we occupied our places. The compartment was homelike, very hot. Nor he pleased more to leave, only of thinking in the cold that outside did. But later something happened.

In the compartment he began to do cold. It should be a mishap. Then it began again to heat up. Past little time ended once and for all. Starting from here only cold for company. I remember when we stopped in Pampilhosa, was ice on the whole side. The tracks were surrounded of white. It was the first time that saw like this everything Antarctic. In some places, the ice, reached height close to of more than twenty centimetres the line of the convoy. The trip continued. I eat the cold on board stayed; it concludes that they turned off the heating with bad intentions. Other explanation what was there? And nobody informed us of anything. For something, poor recruitment; that they just served for us to die on behalf of an unjust cause, without any right. I think it was for us to habituate ourselves to live in degrading conditions.

It seemed an eternity the time that passed, when I returned to Frederico's Coffee. Many of the ones that frequented him also the troop took them. Without Quitério and Mota didn't see any interest in staying in Frederico. I started to go there occasionally. It passed most of the time home, in silence, without my friends, to think what would be of my future.
I think my father noticed, he called me and he told me that we will pass a mouthful of time in the beach of Carcavelos, and that after a bath will eat lunch at a couple friend's house that lived close. He was my father's friend in TAP. He exercised official's of traffic functions. Before my silent glance of interrogation, my father tranquilized me saying that they were a lot of friends.

The lunch was abundant and it finished with lobster. Thing that no longer he remembered to have eaten. Who ate lobster a rich one was considered. Then I was intrigued when I was invited to drink whiskey. It was not a lot of appreciator of strong drinks and it was the first time that made it. I spilled a little in my glass and I drank as if it was water. I didn't feel any effect, what took me to end that after all this drink was not as alcoholic as said. And I drank plus, and more. Then I felt bill that he already spoke of more.

After the gratitude’s for the reception, we already said good-bye, while my father and her friend close to the entrance door of the building, they commented on the host's car. I also decided to give my opinion. I said that it was a modern car. The door beside the passenger was open. While they continued in the comments decided to close her. I made him with such a force that the glass broke. After the disordered and unnecessary excuses, finally the promise of the payment of the expenses appeared. But the official of traffic guaranteed me that he didn't worry more about that, because that was treated of a mere accident. Until today I never got to find explanation for such act. Leaning that was the inconsistency of the whiskey.

In the return the house, the effects of the steams of the drink already if they felt, as a passport for the unconsciousness and the indisposition was evidenced. I went to the bath house and I vomited. During some hours, with laments and some astonished screams, I ended for sleeping in the ground and I stayed like this until that the spree appeased. He got to hear my mother ask my father, for among critics, that he should not have made me a thing of these. And that I was not anything well. The other day when I woke up felt as new.

Image Pampilhosa
http://pampilhosaemimagens.com/displayimage.php?album=105&pos=39

Sem comentários: